Junk Food Lunch Box

Friday, September 22, 2006

Back by Popular Demand...


I can't tell you how excited we were to see this sign at our local McD's! Kiddo was just beside himself (although I think we should have at least gotten a Happy Meal out of it, not just a measly french fry order) and couldn't wait to visit and claim his prize. We went for dinner last night (4th night this week!) and he got the royal treatment with a paper crown and a large order of fries. Thanks McDonalds! Our family sure loves your food! (Burp.)

And to my fans- I apologize for the lack of posts lately. I don't know why, but I've been catching every cold bug that comes along. Can't seem to shake it, either. Can't for the life of me figure out why- off to cook dinner now. Hamburger Helper, here I come.

3 Comments:

Blogger Andrea said...

Welcome back.
I love your blog. You are indeed the Colbert of food blogging.

1:11 PM  
Blogger xsparklerx said...

I'm so happy your blog is back!
I love it, but I'm also shocked that you even manage to find these pictures. I can't imagine anyone eating anything on this blog lol
Keep it up :)

10:24 AM  
Blogger Parge said...

As my own junk-gobbling sprog is wont to say, "yay!"

7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home