Junk Food Lunch Box

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Creative Endeavors


I know, I know- you're wondering "Where's the holiday roast?" But this year I decided (after some convincing by kiddo) that it would be 'way cool' to do something different. So... without further ado... I unveil the one, the only, Burger Roast! I used 27 pure beef burgers and 3 boxes of Velveeta and oooh, yah... My mouth is watering.
The guests (well, really just my sister) will be so psyched to see it! (She is a burger fiend!) I am a little concerned, however, that it won't feed all 4 of us... But we have plenty of twice-baked potatoes (made with blue cheese this year), rolls, and the obligatory green vegetable (as if anyone even touches that.). I think we'll be satiated.

3 Comments:

Blogger oggi said...

Hi, are you really back? Would you mind if I link yours to my blog? I love your site, btw, makes me laugh out loud.

2:35 PM  
Blogger g-mama said...

Absolutely! :)

Although I don't post all that often... so much to do.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Suzi said...

Wow. I almost puked when I saw this one. But I was laughing. I guess laughing while puking wouldn't be as bad as just puking...

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home