Junk Food Lunch Box

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Long Hiatus Over?


Oh, it's that time of year again... time for rejoicing and family and overdosing on SUGAR! "It's the most wonderful time of the year..." Kiddo helped with these holiday treats... from upper left and clockwise; Toffee Ice-Cream Bars, Sugar-dough Tarts with milk chocolate icing (my addition), Thumbprints (again w/ chocolate- I find jam just isn't sweet enough), Chocolate Death Ice-Cream Bars (to die for- literally), and Peppermint Mouthfuls-o-Butterfat! Kiddo and I, of course, tasted as we made and I must say I'm feeling a little Ug. But what's a little illness in exchange for such fabulous holiday memories?

By the way, I used nothing but the best and purest ingredients for these puppies- butter from that happy cow farm, real ice-cream, etc. The Weston-Price Foundation says that's the only way to go. None of that oil filled margarine or soy crap- Did you know they now think that soy causes homosexuality?!?! Look it up, but probably not in a book... look it up in your gut. Makes sense there, I'd say. :)

Glad to be back... more to come.

2 Comments:

Blogger marisa said...

YAY!!!!!!!! So glad you are back. Cant wait for more!

8:51 AM  
Blogger NWPM Community said...

I hope you are kidding with you offensive remark about homosexuality.

signed,
a soy eating lesbian

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home